Contempo’s third edition showcased the ‘Monsoon Edit’ curated by Anita Bhandari & Pooja Tatia on Friday, October 1st 2021 at The Folly, Amethyst. It provided the people of Chennai with an exclusive fashion pop-up show.
It was inaugurated by Madhu Saran, Naksha Saran, Karun Raman, Reematiwari, Jeyasree Ravi, Shreya Chauhan, Rubeena Afroz, Rachna Kumar, Paloma, Heena Sait, Manya Gutgutia, Aruna Vijay , Apsara Reddy.
About Contempo – ‘The Monsoon Edit’
‘The Monsoon Edit’ is an exclusive fashion pop-up show curated by Anita Bhandari & Pooja Tatia. It hosted a fleet of famous Indian designers from different categories like lifestyle, apparel, accessories, footwear & bags, home decor, all under one roof. Showcasing 20+ exclusive handpicked brands including Nupur Kanoi, Shakshi Girri, Siddhartha Bansal, Nitin Bal Chauhan, Mulmul, Duet Luxury, Dyelogue, Raiman & many more under 25k.The guests were spoiled for choice as they get to indulge in affordable luxury and shopping.
“The 3rd edit of Contempo is a curating mix of classy and urban chic style to Chennai! This change will bring about a look cool and stylist, and yet minimal curation. Being comfortable is the keyword and amalgamation of these brands gives a touch of modern feminism to the Chennai women, yet traditional in mindsets.” – Pooja Tatia (Contempo, Curator)
- Nupur Kanoi is a luxury clothing label that embodies a bohemian marriage between the traditional and contemporary
- Exhibited for the first time in Chennai
- Stand out in the bespoke accessories by Duet Luxury
- Nitin Bal Chauhan attempts to design clothes that speak for themselves.
- Our love label brings to you stylish and comfortable fashion wear.
- Easy, Breezy ensemble for the upcoming festivities by Sakshi Giri
- Bags by Amil Kush
- Watch out for a mix of statement Indian and Western pieces by Siddharatha Bansal
Fashion and Clothing
- Raiman is a fusion fashion label having a global aesthetic but inspired from local surroundings.
- Mulmul‘s culture rich timeless pieces are modernised with vibrant color palette and trending designs.
- Dyelogue‘s handmade garments are designed with artisanal heritage and contemporary silhouettes.
- Discover colourful and bold styles with I am trouble by kc
- Daga provides you with a great range of classy accessories.
- Preeti Mehta’s designs are the reflection of her love for creativity.
- INSOM’s designs are injected with a modern style
- Slay around with this vibrant fashion wear from Rahul & Anushka
1) Nupur Kanoi
2) Mul Mul and Dyelogue
4) I am trouble by KC
5) Nitin Bal Chauhan
6) Jhanvi Aakrati
7) Our Love
9) Resham Chowdhary
10) Rahul and Anushka
11) Amrit by Ritu Khanna
12) House of Preeti Metha
13) Dot studio
1) Fashion Jewellery by Daga
2) Clutches by Duet Luxury
3) Bags by Amli Kush
4) Home decor by purple dream catcher
5) Hair accessories By Turrbands and Tantrums